Schedule of Events
- Food Trucks
- Beer – Featuring Jolly Pumpkin and North Peaks Brewing Co.
- Cycling and Fitness Vendors
- Vintage Bike Displays
- EBike demos both on the dirt track and win track (after 1 PM for main track after conclusion of the morning USAC races)
- Kids Course (Starting at 10 am)
9AM – 12:30PM
Bike Racing on the main track
1PM – 6PM
Fondo ride on the main track
11AM – 6PM
Dirt track open for riding and pick-up racing
There is plenty of parking within the facility and overflow right across the street, On the south side of South Blvd.
Packet Pickup / Registration
Packet pickups and registration for both the Fondo and USAC races will be just off the main parking lot inside the M1 complex. Follow the signs.
- Registration opens at 8 am for the morning races
- We request that Pre-registered Fondo riders pick up their packets or complete their onsite registration after 11 am (if you were unable to register prior to the event). Please do pre-register as this helps us reduce lines at the event and provide better food and beverage planning.
Location: M1 Concourse
1 Concourse Dr, Pontiac MI
The event is being held at the world class M1 Concourse in Pontiac, MI. M1 has state of the art facilities including a smooth, flat road surface and luxurious bathroom trailers.