- All 2023 USAC are in effect
- Events will be held, rain or shine
- Helmets must be worn at all times while on bicycle
- Valid and current USAC license must be presented at registration
- Promoter reserves the right to adjust start times and mileage
- Promoter reserves the right to cancel/combine events and prize lists as necessary
- Held under permit: 2023-6916
Plenty of free parking within the facility and overflow across the street (south side across the street on South Blvd).
Pre-registered racers and those using on site Reg can proceed right to Registration HQ. Look for the sign just off the parking lot. Note that all on-site reg will be completed using the smartphone app BikeReg, so please download it BEFORE arriving (to prevent delays). Avoid the late charge and register before day of the Event!
The track will be open at 8am for warming up prior to the start of the races at 9am. After that, perimeter roads within the facility will still be available. Portable trainers are ideal here.
The course is a 1.4 mile circuit. The race will go clockwise and features one hairpin turn, a long back straight, and an uphill grind to the start/finish. It’s a wide open track with lots of opportunity for passing and attacks.